January is coming. New year New you, right?
Coach Sheena will be launching a 120-day goal program in January. You pick the goal you want to achieve in 120 -days and Coach Sheena will help you reach it.
What you get:
- 120-day goal planned out in a shared
googlesheet. There will be weekly virtual check-ins to make sure you stay on track. Together, you and Coach Sheena will set up the daily, weekly and monthly actions needed to help you achieve your 120- day goal. This may include lifestyle habits like developing a morning routine and scheduling your workouts. It will also include nutrition habits like adding more vegetables to your diet, scheduling meal prep time or setting a weekly alcohol limit. Coach Sheena will push you, but always meet you where you are at.
- Nutrition Plan: based on YOU, your dieting history and your current nutrition habits. It doesn’t matter what your level of experience is with counting calories/macros, we’re here to teach and educate. Creating awareness around the QUALITY and QUANTITY of your food choices is extremely important so please be prepared to weigh and measure you food for 4 months.
- Accountability: Bi-weekly phone calls with Coach Sheena for 4 months. Communication is a
2 waystreet. As coaches, we are at our best when we can LISTEN to you.
- Support: Unlimited text message and email access to Sheena for 4 months. Need a quick question answered? We love hearing from clients and developing trusting relationships. The more communication the better… just don’t expect a thumbs up emoji at 2am 🙂
- Satisfaction: from achieving a goal and developing healthy, sustainable habits along the way. This one is all you. Our satisfaction will come from helping you get there.
Want in ?!?!
8 spots only! Starts January 1- reserve your spot now.
Note: This is not a “challenge”. This program is meant to be an educational way to learn about goal setting and how nutrition, healthy habits, and lifestyle are all connected. For example, a weight loss goal that we view as unhealthy or unsafe which would require severe caloric restriction and not contribute to the development of sustainable habits will not be supported.