WORK WITH US
Nutritional needs can vary by sport. An athlete should be coached and educated on proper fueling for the specific demands of their sport. Beyond the Box Nutrition will focus on every aspect of the athlete’s needs:
- Optimal caloric intake
- Personalized macro prescription based on your sport (CrossFit, triathlons, Olympic Lifting, etc.)
- Training nutrition vs. game day nutrition
- Fueling and recovery strategies
- Hydration protocols
- On and off-season nutrition advice
Losing weight can be one of the most frustrating experiences. At Beyond the Box Nutrition, your health is our number one priority. Changing your body composition (losing body fat) doesn’t need to be about extreme calorie reduction or eliminating specific foods. Weight loss will ultimately come down to eating fewer calories than your body needs for daily activities (creating a caloric deficit). The safest way to lose unwanted body fat is to do so at a sustainable pace while still enjoying foods you like to eat.
- Determine lifestyle factors that may have impeded weight loss in the past
- Determine stressors in your life that may be impacting your lack of success
- Discuss your dieting history so we understand what has and hasn’t worked for you
- Provide personalized macro or calorie prescription for your specific weight loss goals
- We will work to help you overcome some of the previous barriers to your weight loss goals
- Our goal is that you reach YOUR goals and you never feel like you are dieting again
Life is good and you want to enjoy it. Beyond the Box Nutrition knows that proper fueling is the foundation for the quality of your life. Sometimes things can get out of whack and you simply need some help getting back on track. Your ultimate goal is to feel better. We will address how improved nutrition may impact the following:
- Increase self confidence
- Improve energy and mood
- Get more restorative sleep
- Balance your hormones
- Minimize and/or improve the ability to handle stress
- Life in general gets better
You may want a combination of all three of our nutrition coaching tracks. We will work with you to determine which is the best fit for you. We also work with clients who have dietary restrictions, dietary preferences, food intolerances and sensitivities as well as specific food needs like autoimmune diet protocols, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian, to name a few.
All clients receive the following:
- In depth consultation. One of our coaches will review your diet history, discuss goals and expectations.
- A Nutrition Plan. A customized nutrition plan will be developed for you based on everything we discuss in the consultation and information received from an intake form. Our nutrition plans are dynamic. Every plan has a starting point and will adapt and progress as needed to help you reach your goals.
- Education. You’ll be educated on why specific recommendations are suggested for you so you’ll be fully informed.
- Accountability. We’ll schedule check-ins approximately every 10 – 14 days via phone.
- Support. You’ll have direct access to us via text or email between check-ins.
- Accessibility and Community. You’ll receive membership to our private Facebook group which will enable you to learn from the questions and comments of your peers, share your progress, watch our live Q&A video streams and soak up as much knowledge and support as possible
No contracts to sign for our services.
Getting started is easy. Follow the link below to schedule your initial session with us.
Your initial consultation is always complimentary and no obligation.
Get in Touch
Sign up for our informative newsletter to receive nutrition tips, our monthly healthy habit challenge, recommended reading and podcasts, and who to follow on social media below.